Connect Canon TS3300 to WiFi: If you are getting errors while setup Your Canon Ts3300 To your Router. Do not worry we are here to help you Follow the Easy steps to Connect canon Ts3300 to wifi Router Modem.
You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. Our team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way. Follow the Below Steps canon ts3300 connect to the wifi router.
How to Connect canon Ts3300 to wifi Network?
Make Sure Your wifi network for that your printer should have a WPS push button. Follow the simple steps to set up the canon Ts3300 printer to the wireless network.
1) First power ON the button
2) Press the Settings button —–>press the arrow button —–> Device settings —–>press OK
3) Press the arrow button —–> LAN Settings —-> press OK.
4) Press the arrow button —–> wireless LAN setup —-> press OK
5) If the searching process takes too long, you can press Stop, and it’ll go to wireless LAN setup —-> standard setup —–> Press OK.
6) Press the arrow button ——> Wifi network —-> press OK.
7) Enter your password for the Wifi (Enter passphrase) —–> press OK.
8) Press OK again once the screen says Connected.
Add Canon TS3300 to Wi-Fi: ON Network
- Power on the printer
- Press the Settings button ——> arrow button ——> go to Device settings ——>press OK
- Press the arrow button until you see LAN Settings —–> press OK.
- The printer will start searching for a WiFi network, in the meanwhile, the light will be blinking.
- If the searching process takes too long, you can press Stop, and it’ll go to wireless LAN setup, standard setup. Press OK.
- Press the arrow button until you find your WiFi network, and then press OK.
- Enter your password for the WiFi and press OK.
- Press OK again once the screen says Connected.
Related Searches: Add Canon Ts3300 wifi setup on Mac & Windows 10
How to attach canon ts3300 printer to wifi
Canon ts3300 not connecting, Steps to Join
How to connect ts3300 to wifi
Hook up Canon ts3300 wireless setup