When there is an Epson ET-2711: laser printer for your business, anybody with an Internet connection may quickly and easily download and install the Epson ET-2711 drivers. that are unique to that printer. It is possible to install the drivers on a portable hard drive or a disc drive without accessing the Internet by using your personal web browser, a normal web browser.
How to Epson et-2711 wifi setup?
To proceed, determine if your router is compatible with WPS push-to-connect. Continue if your network and printer support push-to-connect.
- On Epson printers, it might be accomplished by pressing a control panel button.
- The settings menu is accessed through the gear symbol.
- Choose OK ——> Within the configuration ——> ——> Select a network/port Select Wireless
- Choose OK ——> Configure Wi-Fi Protected Mode
Connect Epson ET-2711 with Wireless Network
- Prep your Wi-Fi network and printer for wireless setup.
- Join your PC to the printer’s wireless network.
- Boot from the supplied CD-ROM and download the driver package.
- After choosing the option to set up the printer for the first time, click Next.
- Select the Using control panel option and verify the wireless network name and key.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and select Home
- In the Wi-Fi (Recommended) section, tap Start Setup.
- Enter the name of your wireless network in the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- After the connection is made, a confirmation message appears.
- Finish the setup by clicking Close.