Is it possible How to Add Brother HL L2350DW Printer to Wifi? Are you interested in learning how to connect your Brother HL L2350DW to a wireless network? Your Brother HL-L2350DW can connect to your wireless network and print wirelessly from your computer, without the need for a connection. However, enabling this wifi feature is more complicated than just turning on your printer, inserting your Brother TN-760 toner and Brother DR-730 drum cartridges, and pressing the print button.
You must first finish the Wifi configuration. Don’t worry, it’s a simple task! Make sure there is Wifi accessible where your printer will be before we teach you how. Get your network settings next. This is your network name (SSID) and password, which you can typically find on your modem-router. You will be able to set up Wifi for your Brother HL-L2350DW after you have them written down or remembered.
How to Link brother HL L2350DW printer to Wifi?
To connect your Brother HL-L2350DW to the internet, follow these easy steps:
- Make sure your Brother HL-L2350DW printer is turned on.
- On the printer’s control panel, click the arrow button key to choose “Network” and then OK.
- On the printer’s control panel, click the arrow button key to choose “WLAN” and then OK.
- On the printer’s control panel, click the arrow button key to choose “Setup Wizard” and then OK.
- When the “WLAN Enable?” message displays, choose On with the down arrow button.
Your printer will now scan your region for SSIDs (Network Names) and show a list of them.
- Using the arrow keys, choose your SSID and then click OK.
- If your SSID network has a Network Key or password, type it in now and click OK. If this is not the case, go to the next step.
Your computer is linked to the SSID network that you created.
How to Setup brother HL L2350DW Printer to Wifi
This information is usually located on the back of the modem that was used to connect the Brother HL L2350DW printer to the computer.
How to attach brother HL-L2350DW with wirless network on mac & windows?
How to configure brother HL-L2350DW with router wifi without cd in windows 10 & Mac pro?
How to join My new brother HL-L2350DW with modem wifi router?