Are you looking for help on how to Setup Epson Workforce ET-16500 Printer to Wifi Router ? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Add Epson Workforce ET-16500 Printer to Wifi Router.You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Connect Epson Workforce ET-16500 Printer with WiFi Router
- Power on the printer.
- Enter the Setup mode.
- Press Setup on the printer’s control panel.
- Press the Left or Right arrow button until Network Settings is highlighted.
- Press the OK button to select it.
- In Network Settings, use the Up or Down arrow button to highlight Wireless LAN Setup and press OK.
- Select Setup Wizard and press OK.
- Select the SSID (network name) that you would like to connect to.
- Enter the security key set in the router. If your network is unsecured, select None and move to the next step.
How to Add Epson Workforce ET-16500 Printer with Wireless Network
- Turn your Epson printer on.
- Press the Home button on the printer’s control panel.
- Use the arrow button to select WiFi Setup. Then press OK.
- Press OK until you see the selection. Then Select WiFi Setup Wizard and press OK.
- After it’s searching, choose the network name on the screen.
Enter your network password.
- Wait for this screen then press OK. You printer has been connected to WiFi successfully.
- epson connect
- epson connect printer setup
- how to use epson printer