Are you looking for help on how to Add HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 to Wifi Router ? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to connect HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 to Wifi Router. You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Attach HP Office Jet Pro 9015 with Wifi Router Modem
- Turn on your HP Office Jet Pro 9015. You can use the touchscreen in the HP Office Jet Pro 9015 to connect your wireless network.
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press setup
- Select Network from setup menu.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the network and press Done
- Press OK to confirm the settings
- Press OK to print wireless report or Skip
How to Add HP Office Jet Pro 9015 with Wireless Router WiFi
- Get a wireless icon from printer control panel and tap it.
- Now, go to settings icon. Choose HP Office Jet Pro 9015 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick your network from list of the feasible networks.
- Suppose the list might not show your network, then enter your new network name and proceed based on the instructions.
- When it is asked to enter WEP, password or WPA key, tap and enter it.
- Choose OK in a summary screen and go to home screen.
hp officejet pro 9015 wireless setup
hp printer not connecting to wifi
hp officejet pro 9010 setup
hp officejet pro 9015 not printing