Are you looking for help on how to Setup HP Tango X to Wifi Router Modem? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Add HP Tango X to Wifi Router Modem.You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Add HP Tango X with Wifi Router Modem
- Turn on your HP Tango X. You can use the touchscreen in the HP Tango X to connect your wireless network.
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press setup
- Select Network from setup menu.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the network and press Done
- Press OK to confirm the settings
- Press OK to print wireless report or Skip
How to Setup HP Tango X with Wireless Router WiFi
- Get a wireless icon from printer control panel and tap it.
- Now, go to settings icon. Choose HP Tango X Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick your network from list of the feasible networks.
- Suppose the list might not show your network, then enter your new network name and proceed based on the instructions.
- When it is asked to enter WEP, password or WPA key, tap and enter it.
- Choose OK in a summary screen and go to home screen.
- 123 hp com dj3630 printer setup
- 123 hp com envy4520 install wizard
- tango x mac