Connect Canon k10380 with WiFi: You’ve attempted to connect canon k10380 with wifi modem for a few times, but it did not function cable-free. You follow these instructions attentively but have nonetheless unsuccessful. That is how to wireless and wireless connect canon K10380 wlan internet. Please spend a couple more minutes trying this step and note in the red below the crucial suggestion.
How to Connect Canon k10380 Printer to WiFi Modem
- To turn on your printer, press the power button.
- Select the Settings option. Then, when you’ve navigated to Device settings, hit OK.
- Click the arrow button until you see LAN Settings, then click OK.
- Hit the arrow button until you reach the wireless LAN configuration screen, then press OK. The printer will begin looking for a WiFi network, while the LED will flicker.
- If the searching procedure takes far too long, hit Stop, and it will return to wireless LAN configuration, basic setup. Click OK.
- Then, using the arrow keys, go to your WiFi network and hit OK.
- Enter your WiFi password and click OK.
- One the screen reads connected, press OK once more.
Connect Canon k10380 printer with Wireless Network Modem
- Check that the printer is turned on.
- When the WiFi lamp flashes, press and hold the WiFi key.
- Select the Black button.
- The ON lamp blinks, and the WiFi lamp illuminates.
- Click the WiFi button several times until another direct bulb illuminates.
- To complete your choices, choose the Color or Black button.
- canon k10380 printer price
- canon k10380 printer driver
- canon k10380 specifications
- canon k10380 printer
- canon k10380 manual
- canon printer k10380
- canon pixma k10380
- canon printer k10380 driver download
- canon pixma k10380 installer
- canon pixma k10380 manual
- canon pixma k10380 model
- canon k10380 software