Are you having difficulty connecting your Dell XPS printer to your wireless network? You can find easy guidelines on how to attach a Dell XPS to a modem router through WiFi here. The Dell XPS Printer has integrated WiFi and automated two-sided printing. Through a WiFi-secured configuration, you may simply connect your Dell XPS to a wireless connection (WPS). The instructions below will guide you through the Dell XPS Wireless Setup process.
Complete Guide on How to Connect Dell XPS Printer to Wifi:
The Dell XPS Printer is a monochrome laser printer that is compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. This laser printer has built-in WiFi. The Dell XPS can join a new wireless link in a variety of ways. Prior to linking your Dell XPS Printer to the wireless network, you must complete the procedures outlined below.
How to Connect Dell XPS with Modem Router WiFi?
- Select the Network option using the arrow keys and then click OK.
- Select the WLAN option and then click OK.
- Now, choose Setup Wizard from the menu and click OK.
- When WLAN Enable displays, choose the ON option.
- Your Dell XPS color printer will now attempt to connect to your network and show a list of possible SSIDs.
- Select the desired SSID from the list that appears and then click OK.
- Now, input the Network Password (Password).
- Your printer is now connected to the wireless device you specified. If your WiFi connection is successful, the Connected message appears on the printer’s LCD screen.
Connect Dell XPS with Wireless Modem WiFi
- Ascertain that the wireless access point/router you’re using supports WPS or AOSS.
- Select the ‘Network’ option and click OK using the up and down arrow buttons.
- Now, from your Dell XPS printer’s menu, choose WLAN and click OK.
- Select WPS/AOSS and click OK.
- When WLAN Enable displays, click OK.
- The wireless configuration wizard will launch. To cancel, click the back button.
- When the LCD panel reads ‘Hit Key on rtr,’ press the WPS or AOSS button on your wireless access router.
- Now, by pressing the up arrow on the printer’s control panel, your printer will identify the mode of your wireless access point/router and attempt to connect to your wireless network automatically.
- dell XPS wifi not showing
- dell xps killer wifi problem
- dell laptop can’t connect to wifi
- dell can’t connect to this network