Configure Epson Pro WF-R5690 with WiFi: Epson Pro WF-R5690 Connectivity Tips – paraphrase: How to Connect an Epson Pro WF-R5690 to a Wireless Router —> Epson Printer Connectivity Tips In the not-too-distant future, WLANs will make conventional LANs obsolete in homes and companies. That’s why Epson makes its high-end printers with Wi-Fi today.
Wires aren’t needed for wireless printing. You should also set up your Epson printer beforehand and link it to print through Wi-Fi. How to Connect Epson Pro WF-R5690 Printer to Wifi Router Quickly and Easily is the challenge.
The use of Epson Pro WF-R5690 printers for high-volume and high-speed printing services never goes out of style. Small and large companies both use it extensively. You may want to use it to learn about Epson’s latest capabilities.
It’s really astounding, and consumers may get access to Epson Printer Customer Service Number any time they want to obtain assistance with their issues. This area provides an in-depth look at the many methods for connecting an Epson printer to a wifi router using advanced techniques.
How to Setup Epson Pro WF-R5690 Printer with WiFi Router Modem?
Utilize the control panel to choose a wireless network. Before you begin, verify that your WiFi network is setup correctly. To begin, you must install the printer driver on your PC or laptop:
- Embedding the CD drive in the laptop/computer that came with your Epson printer. If you do not already possess a CD drive, you may download one from the Epson website.
- A pop-up window named Program Selection will display when you open the software file. ——-> Click on install.
- Now, choose a wifi connection. —-> click the following ——-> Select setup printer for the first time.
- SELECT YES if your installer is capable of recognizing your wifi setup.
- If your installer is unable to recognize your wifi settings, choose the control panel option. ——-> Enter the network’s name (SSID) and password.
- Now go to the control panel for your printer. ——-> —-> click on the left arrow button after pressing the “home” button.
- Choose a wireless setup ——-> Click on OK. ——> Once again, click OK to accept the recommended wireless network. ——-> Click on ok.
- Now Select the wizard for configuring WiFi ——> Click the OK button.
- Select the name of your wireless network and enter your password.
- Proceed to the laptop to finish the remaining steps. You are now prepared to submit a report for publication.