How to Configure Epson Workforce WF-2630 with Wifi? Tips for Getting Your Epson WF-2630 Printer to Connect WLANs will eventually replace conventional local area networks (LANs) in both homes and businesses in the not-too-distant future. As a result, Epson WF-2630 now incorporates Wi-Fi in its high-end printers as standard equipment.
Wireless printing eliminates the requirement for the usage of cables. Additionally, you should prepare your Epson WF-2630 printer by configuring it and connecting it to your Wi-Fi network ahead of time. You must swiftly and simply connect the Epson WF-2630 printer to a wireless network in this tutorial.
How to Link Epson Workforce WF-2630 Printer to WiFi Network?
The following are some simple methods for connecting/joining/fastening/fixing/linking your Epson WF-2630 printer to your wifi router:
- Using the Epson Printer’s control panel button Navigate to the settings.
- Select OK —-> Select Network/Ports from the options menu —–> Choose Wireless
- Select OK —-> Select Wi-Fi Protected Configuration
- Within two minutes, press the WPS button on your router.
How to Configure Epson Workforce WF-2630 to Wireless Network?
Step-by-step instructions for connecting the WF-2630 printer to the WLAN:
- Step 1: On the printer, press the [ Setup ] button (A).
- Step 2: Select [ Wireless LAN configuration ] using the or button (B).
- Step 3: Simply click the [ OK ] button.
- Step 4: Select [Another configuration]. Simply click the [ OK ] button.
- Step 5: Select [ Cableless configuration ].
- Step 6: To connect through a wireless router (preferred), click [ Connect
- Step 7: via wireless router (recommended).
- epson wf-2630 driver
- epson wf-2630 manual
- epson workforce 2630 | wireless inkjet printer
- Connect Epson wf-2630 the printer setup
- Setup Epson printer to wifi
- Configure Epson WF-2630 with WiFi