Are you looking for help on how to Setup HP DeskJet 1112 to Wifi Router ? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Configure HP DeskJet 1112 to Wifi Router. You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Configure HP Desk Jet 1112 Printer with WiFi Router Modem
- Turn on the HP Desk Jet 1112 Printer printer. Use the touchscreen in the wireless printer to connect the available wireless network.
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and click on setup.
- Select Network from the setup menu.
- Click on Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu and wait for printer it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the security password (WEP/WPA) of your network and press Done
- Press OK to confirm the settings
- Press OK to print wireless report or Skip
How to Attach HP DeskJet 1112 Printer with Wireless Router Modem
- Get a wireless icon from printer control panel and tap it.
- Now, go to settings icon. Choose HP Desk Jet 1112 Printer Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick your network from list of the feasible networks.
- Suppose the list might not show your network, then enter your new network name and proceed based on the instructions.
- When it is asked to enter WEP, password or WPA key, tap and enter it.
- Choose OK in a summary screen and go to home screen.
- hp wireless printer adapter
- how to connect hp deskjet 1112 to wifi
- how to connect hp m1005 printer to wifi