Are you looking for help on how to Configure HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M227fdw to Wifi Router ? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Configure HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M227fdw to Wifi Router. You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Configure HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M227fdw with WiFi Router
- Turn on the HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M227fdw printer. Use the touchscreen in the wireless printer to connect the available wireless network.
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and click on setup.
- Select Network from the setup menu.
- Click on Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu and wait for printer it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the security password (WEP/WPA) of your network and press Done
- Press OK to confirm the settings
- Press OK to print wireless report or Skip
How to Connect HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M227fdw with Wireless Router WiFi
- Get a wireless icon from printer control panel and tap it.
- Now, go to settings icon. Choose HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M227fdw Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick your network from list of the feasible networks.
- Suppose the list might not show your network, then enter your new network name and proceed based on the instructions.
- When it is asked to enter WEP, password or WPA key, tap and enter it.
- Choose OK in a summary screen and go to home screen.