Are you looking for help on how to Setup HP Office Jet 3830 with Wifi Router Modem? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps for configuring HP Offic Jet 3830 with Wifi Router Modem.You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Configure HP Office Jet 3830 with WiFi Router Modem
- Turn on your HP Office Jet 3830. You can use the touchscreen in the HP Office Jet 3830 to connect your wireless network.
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press setup
- Select Network from setup menu.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the network and press Done
- Press OK to confirm the settings
- Press OK to print wireless report or Skip
How to Link HP Office Jet 3830 with Wireless Router WiFi
- Get a wireless icon from printer control panel and tap it.
- Now, go to settings icon. Choose HP Office Jet 3830 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick your network from list of the feasible networks.
- Suppose the list might not show your network, then enter your new network name and proceed based on the instructions.
- When it is asked to enter WEP, password or WPA key, tap and enter it.
- Choose OK in a summary screen and go to home screen.
hp officejet 3830 wireless setup
hp officejet 3830 setup download
hp officejet 3830 setup mac
hp officejet 3830 won’t connect to wifi