Configure HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 with WiFi: Set up your HP Color OfficeJet Pro 9025 Printer and install the HP Color OfficeJet Pro 9025 driver and HP website software. When the printer is set up on the wireless network. You may collect the items you need and then look at the printer and system connections.
There are numerous different wireless internet and router setups for home networks. Some network settings and behavior may alter the wireless connection to a low level. Use the wireless configuration wizard on the printer to reconnect to the wireless network. If you receive the request to connect your USB cable during the installation process, then utilize the device manager. This helps you to choose the printer driver manually. Follow the steps to open the manager of the device.
To finish the installation, choose the printer driver. To understand the wireless setup, download the HP Color OfficeJet Pro 9025 handbook. Verify that you have the wireless network credentials to set up. The job is to provide improved print outputs with high-quality color prints and great productivity. Do not skip any of the configuration procedures. You can obtain an overview of the features and specs if you are a new user and want to buy this model.
How to Configure HP Office Jet Pro 9025 with WiFi Modem Router
- Turn on 9025 printer HP Color LaserJet Pro. Use the wireless printer’s touchscreen to join the existing wireless network.
- Press the right arrow key on the touchscreen and click on configuration.
- Choose Network from the configuration menu.
- Click on the Network Wireless Setup Wizard and wait for the printer to look for the various wireless routers.
- Select from the list your network (SSID).
- Enter your network security password (WEP/WPA) and click Done
- Press OK to confirm the configuration
- Press OK for printing or skipping the wireless report
How to Setup HP Office Jet Pro 9025 with Wireless Modem WiFi
- Get the printer control panel’s wifi icon and touch it.
- Now, go to icon configuration. Choose HP Color LaserJet Pro WiFi Wizard Pro 9025.
- Choose your network from the possible networks list.
- Do not display the list of your network, then input your new network name and continue according to the instructions.
- Tap and input WEP, password, or WPA key when requested.
- In a summary screen, choose OK and proceed to the home screen.
- hp printer won’t connect to wifi
- hp Deskjet 3755 won’t connect to wifi
- how do I connect my wireless printer to a new router?
- how do I connect my printer to my new wireless router?