Configure Lexmark MC3224dwe with WiFi: Anyone who has access to the Internet may quickly and simply download and install the Lexmark drivers that are specific to your company’s Lexmark MC3224dwe laser printer if one is available. If you do not have access to the Internet, you may install the drivers on to portable hard drive or a disc drive using a personal standard web browser.
How to Link Lexmark MC3224dwe with WiFi Router Modem?
To begin these processes, you must first establish whether or not your router supports WPS push-to-connect. Proceed to the following step if both your network and printer support push-to-connect (see below).
- Lexmark printers feature a button on the control panel that may be pushed.
- To access the settings menu, click on the gear icon.
- Select OK ——> Within the settings ——> Choose a network/port ——> Choose Wireless
- Select OK ——> Select Wi-Fi Protected Configuration
- Within two minutes, connect by pressing the WPS button on your router.
How to Attach Lexmark MC3224dwe with Wireless Router WiFi?
- Your wireless router must be WPS certified.
- Examine now if your Lexmark MC3224dwe is properly linked to the Wireless network adapter.
- By clicking the navigation button on the printer’s control panel, choose the Start push button method.
- To connect to WiFi, follow the printer’s on-screen instructions.
- Select the WiFi secured setup from the printer’s control panel to finish the procedure.
- Start Pin must now be initiated from the WiFi encrypted configuration.
- Then make a note of your eight-digit WPS pin.
- Enter the Internet address of your entry point in your web browser’s address bar.
- After inputting the eight-digit pin number, save your choices.
- You may now publish any print job from your printer over a wireless network.
- How to connect Lexmark Printer to WiFi
- Lexmark wireless setup utility
- Lexmark printer not connecting to the network
- Setup Lexmark MC3224dwe to Wifi Setup.