Are you looking for instructions on how to Connect Lexmark ms312dn to WiFi Router ? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps for setup the Lexmark ms312dn to WiFi Router.
You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Connect Lexmark ms312dn to WiFi Router Modem
- Link Lexmark ms312dn to the power cable and next to the grounded electric socket through which power can be passed.
- Turn the printer ON and then simply insert the software and documentation CD.
- Click on Install and then simply follow the on-screen computer instructions.
- Now you will be given the list of types of connections from which you can choose or select a Wireless connection.
- Select guided setup from the wireless configuration dialog and then temporarily connect a USB cable between the computer on the wireless network and the printer.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process and enjoy uninterrupted wireless services from their printer.
How to Setup Lexmark ms312dn with Wireless Router WiFi
- Your wireless router must be WPS certified.
- Now check that the Wireless network adapter is installed and your Lexmark ms312dn is joined to it accurately.
- Using the navigation button in the printer’s control panel, select the Start push button method.
- Follow the instructions that come on the printer screen to connect to WiFi.
- From the printer’s control panel select the wireless connection setup and then select the WiFi-protected setup from the printer’s control panel.
- Now you have to Start the Pin method from the WiFi-protected setup.
- Next, write down the eight-digit WPS pin that you have set.
- In the address field of the web browser, specify the IP address of your access point.
- You must save the settings after typing the eight-digit pin.
- Now you can print any document from your printer over the wireless network.
- How to connect Lexmark printer to wifi without cd on Mac & Windows 10, 7, 8
- Attach Lexmark wireless setup assistant drivers
- join Lexmark ms312dn wifi setup utility
- secure Lexmark ms312dn driver windows 10 64 bit