Is it possible to connect the Brother MFC J485DW Printer to Wifi? Are you searching for instructions on how to connect the Brother MFC J485DW to a wireless network? Never fear, we’re here to assist you with setting up a network connection between your printer and computer by following the Brother Printer wifi setup instructions provided on this page. When using a computer, you may run into a number of issues, which is quite normal and expected. My team of experts will handle every aspect of the situation. Never fear, our team will see to it that you are well taken care of.
It is essential to learn how to connect a brother printer to wifi because you will be unable to install the printer driver unless you have access to the internet at the time of installation. Furthermore, you will not be able to print unless you have first installed a printer driver on your computer system. You may connect your Brother MFC J485DW Printer to the wireless network by simply downloading Brother Printer Aid and following the on-screen directions to establish a wireless connection between the printer and your computer.
Steps to Connect Brother MFC J485DW Printer to Wifi
- To begin, launch the wireless network wizard.
- Ensure that your wireless network is included in the list of options.
- You will be connected as soon as you enter the right security key.
- After the link has been established, you will get an email notice.
- This is followed by the installation of a Brother printer driver.
- The printer driver may be installed either from the CD that came with the printer or by downloading it from the internet.
- The driver that is downloaded must be compatible with the Brother MFC-J485DW printer.
- By issuing commands, you may determine whether or not the printer is functioning correctly.
Brother MFC J485DW Printer Wireless Setup
It is possible that this information may be found on the back of the modem that is used to connect the Brother MFC J485DW printer.
1. You’ll need to create a password and a network name for your wireless network in order to use it.
2. Turn on both your printer and your computer at the same time.
3. From the drop-down menu, choose the appropriate menu choice.
4. Then, by choosing Settings or the Spanner & Screwdriver symbol, you may choose all of the available choices.
5. From the drop-down box, choose Network and then click OK to confirm.
6. Select Wireless LAN as your network connection (W-LAN).
7. From the drop-down box, choose the Setup Wizard and then click OK to confirm your selection.
8. Identify your wireless network and enter the password for that network.
9. You will now be connected to the network and will be able to print on demand