Is it possible to do this? How can I connect brother MFC J5330DW printer with Wifi? Do you wish to connect your Brother MFC J5330DW to the internet through a wireless connection? You should not be concerned since we can assist you in setting up a wireless network connection between your printer and your computer. The usage of a computer may result in a number of issues. Every aspect will be taken care of by my experienced staff. Not to worry, our team will take good care of you.
Given the fact that you cannot install your printer driver without an internet connection, understanding how to connect your Brother printer to wifi is essential to your success. Additionally, you will be unable to print until a printer driver has been installed. Brother Printer Aid is a program that may assist you in connecting your Brother Printer to your computer’s wireless network.
How to connect my brother MFC J5330DW printer to Wifi
- Launch the wireless network wizard from the Start menu.
- Don’t forget to include your wireless network.
- The connection was established instantly after the proper security key was entered.
- You will be informed through email once the project is complete.
- Installing the Brother Printer driver is the next step.
- You have the option of installing the printer driver from the printer’s CD or via the web.
- A driver for the Brother MFC J5330DW printer is needed.
- You may check the printer’s functioning by giving it specific instructions.
How to Setup brother MFC J5330DW with wireless router wifi
The Brother MFC J5330DW printer is connected to the computer through the modem’s rear-panel USB port, which may be found here.
- A password as well as a network name is required for your wireless network.
- Check to see that both your printer and computer are operational.
- The menu item from which you want to choose.
- Clicking on the Spanner and Screwdriver symbol brings up all of the available choices.
- Select Network from the drop-down box and confirm your selection by pressing OK.
- WLAN is the network connection technique that you should use (W-LAN).
- To confirm your selection, choose Setup Wizard from the drop-down box and click OK.
- Select your WiFi network and password from the drop-down menu.
- Now that you’re linked, you’ll be able to print whenever you want.
How to configure brother MFC-J5330DW with wirless network on mac & windows?
How to link brother MFC-J5330DW with router wifi without cd in windows 10 & Mac pro?
How to setup My new brother MFC-J5330DW with modem wifi router?