[Solved] Connect Canon TS3320 to WiFi ?
Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Connect Canon PIXMA TS3320 to WiFi Router Modem. You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way. Follow Below Steps canon ts3320 connect to wifi router.
How to Connect Canon TS3320 printer to WiFi Network
Before connecting to the canon pixma printer to wifi newtork for that your printer should should have WPS push button. Follow the simple steps to setup canon pixma printer to wireless network.
1) First power ON the button
2) Press the Settings button —–>press the arrrow button —–> Device settings —–>press OK
3) Press the arrrow button —–> LAN Settings —-> press OK.
4) Press the arrrow button —–> wireless LAN setup —-> press OK
5) If the searching process takes too long, you can press Stop, and it’ll go to wireless LAN setup —-> standard setup —–> Press OK.
6) Press the arrrow button ——> Wifi network —-> press OK.
7) Enter your password for the Wifi (Enter passphrase) —–> press OK.
8) Press OK again once the screen says Connected.
Setup canon ts3320 pixma wireless setup Network
- Power on the printer
- Press the Settings button ——> arrow button ——> go to Device settings ——>press OK
- Press the arrow button until you see LAN Settings —–> press OK.
- Press the arrow button until you go to wireless LAN setup, press OK. The printer will start searching for WiFi network, in the meanwhile, the light will be blinking.
- If the searching process takes too long, you can press Stop, and it’ll go to wireless LAN setup, standard setup. Press OK.
- Press the arrow button until you find your WiFi network, and then press OK.
- Enter your password for the WiFi and press OK.
- Press OK again once the screen says Connected.
- Add Canon ts3320 wifi setup on Mac & Windows 10
- How to attach canon ts3320 printer to wifi
- Canon ts3300 not connecting, Steps to Join
- How to connect ts3320 to wifi
- Hook up Canon ts3320 wireless setup