Are you trying to connect your Canon printer to a Wi-Fi network? Or, you have already tried to solve it but still not connecting to the Wi-Fi network. You can come across various issues while using a computer; it’s magnificent. My team will be helping you out with everything to connect the canon printer to Wi-Fi Router. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way. Here, we have a quick and easy setup for canon printer to Wi-Fi network.
How to connect my Canon printer to Wi-Fi
1) First, power ON the button
2) Press the Settings button —–>press the arrow button —–> Device settings —–>press OK
3) Press the arrow button —–> LAN Settings —-> press OK.
4) Press the arrow button —–> wireless LAN setup —-> press OK
5) If the searching process takes too long, you can press Stop, and it’ll go to wireless LAN setup —-> standard configuration —–> Press OK.
6) Press the arrrow button ——> Wifi network —-> press OK.
7) Enter your password for the Wi-Fi (Enter passphrase) —–> press OK.
8) Press OK again once the screen says Connected.
Changing Printer’s Settings to connect to Wi-Fi modem router
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- The ON lamp flashes and the Wi-Fi lamp lights.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Direct lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Connecting a Canon Wireless Printer
We have detailed the steps for connecting a Canon printer to Wi-Fi settings in this post.
Following these instructions will enable you to connect the Canon printer to the Wi-Fi network.
A shared connection or Wi-Fi is used to connect between a wireless Canon printer and a controlling device. As a result, the printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the computer.
WPS Connection – Using a Canon Printer to Connect to a Wireless Network
Before proceeding with this procedure, verify that your Wi-Fi router has a WPS button. Additionally, the router’s security protocol must be WPA or WPA2.
- To begin, press the power button on the printer to turn it on. Additionally, turn on your Wi-Fi network through the WPS Button.
- Following that, go to the printer’s ‘Home’ position via the touch screen and then press and hold the ‘Wi-Fi’ button.
- Following that, pick the ‘LAN Wireless setup’ option and then click ‘OK’. At this point, your printer will attempt to locate the wireless network’s access point.
- Select a Wi-Fi Network (named Canon in your router setting).
- Following that, click on the Wi-Fi access point, which prompts you for a passcode or WPA key. Enter your Wi-Fi password now and click the ‘OK button.
- This procedure will create a connection between your Canon printer and your Wi-Fi network access point.
- At this point, the Canon printer and the router will automatically establish a connection.
- When the Wi-Fi connection is complete, both the power and Wi-Fi lights will turn off. Rather than that, they will stay lighted indefinitely after the hookup.
How to Connect a Canon Wireless Printer to a Computer Running Windows
- The first step is to connect and configure the printer to the Wi-Fi network (as mentioned in the above steps).
- Then, by visiting this link, download the printer driver.
- Following that, double-click the downloaded file to finish the installation process and go to the next step.
- To launch the Run command, press Win Key + R.
- In the Run dialogue box, type the following command: control/name Microsoft.DevicesAndPrinters
- Select OK.
- The folder ‘Devices And Printers’ will now open.
- This window contains the ‘Add Printer’ button.
- Select Add Printer and follow the on-screen directions.
- Complete this procedure by clicking the OK button.
- You have now finished the procedure of connecting your Canon wireless printer to Windows. You may print a test sheet to demonstrate your printer’s capabilities.
Remarks – Before connecting your Canon printer to your PC or laptop through USB, ensure that the printer and PC are linked adequately via the USB cable. Following that, download and install the drivers as described before.
How to Install and Configure a Canon Wireless Printer on a Mac
You may configure a Canon wireless printer on a Mac computer by following the instructions shown below.
- To begin, power up your Mac and Canon printer.
- Then, as described in the first part of this article, connect the Canon printer to the wireless network.
- Then, go to the to get the driver.
- Complete the driver installation procedure at this point.
- Then, choose Apple > System and Preferences.
- Select the ‘Printers and Scanners’ option from the subsequent prompt screen.
- Following that, click the + sign to add the printer.
- Select your Canon printer from the pop-up box and click “add.”
- Once your printer has been added, its name will appear on the left side of your screen.
- Finally, your Canon wireless printer is linked to your Mac successfully.
Hence, Canon printer is now connected to wireless network and can print any documents through devices. If but still having any problems joining the canon printer to Wi-Fi, you can contact our team support number.
OTHER Models Canon pixma ts3122 printer, mg3600 printer, canon g3000 printer, canon e470, canon g3010, canon e560, canon e460, g3400, g3411, ip8720, ix6820, ip7250, lbp6030w, mg3150, mg3620, mg3650, mg3022, canon pro 100, pixma ts3140, canon mg3600 series, ts3122, wifi setup canon g3000, canon printer e560, pixma mg3520, setup ix6820, pixma 6820, mg3250, mg2922, mx922, mx492, mp495, ts3120, wifi setup ts3322 printer, canon e470 printer, e460, e3170 printer, canon e477, canon printer k10356, canon printer lbp6030w, mx490, pixma mx492, canon mg2900 series, canon mg3500 series, canon e477, canon g3200, mg2922, ts3120, ts3100, ts3150, mg3500, canon pixma ip8720, ip8750 printer, tr4520, ts3322 printer, ts6120, canon g3010, mg3500, canon mg5750, canon mg3550, canon e560, mg2922, canon d530, canon d1350, canon d1320, canon printer e3170, g4010, g3411 printer, canon mg2920, ts3150, canon lbp7110cw, canon lbp6030w, canon mg3200, ts3140, pixma e510, pixma ip7220 to WiFi Network and WiFi Setup.
- how to connect Canon printer to router
- how do i connect my Canon printer to Wi-Fi
- how to connect Canon printer to router
- how to set up a Canon printer to Wi-Fi
- Canon printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- why won’t my Canon printer connect to Wi-Fi
- how to connect Canon printer to a laptop with Wi-Fi
- Canon wireless printer setup on Mac & Windows 10, 7, 8