Trouble connecting your Dell e514dw printer to your wireless network? Here’s how to connect a Dell e514dw to a modem router through WiFi. The Dell e514dw Printer features WiFi and automatic two-sided printing. Connect Dell e514dw Printer with WiFi network. The instructions below will help you configure your Dell e514dw wirelessly.
The Dell e514dw Printer is a monochrome laser printer that runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. This laser printer has WiFi built-in. The Dell e514dw has several methods to connect to a new wireless network. Follow the instructions below to correctly setup your Dell e514dw Printer before connecting it to a wireless network.
How to Setup Dell e514dw Printer with Router WiFi Modem?
- In the Networks category, go to the Network option and click OK.
- Select “WLAN” and then press the OK button.
- Select the “Setup Wizard” option and then click OK.
- To turn on WLAN, select “Enable”.
- Your Dell e514dw colour printer will show a list of potential network names when it attempts to join your network.
- Next, make sure that you have selected the appropriate SSID from the list, and then click OK.
- After you’ve entered the network password, follow these steps (Password).
- You have selected a wireless device and your printer is now linked to it. After successfully connecting to the wireless network, the phrase “Connected” displays on the printer’s LCD screen.
How to Connect Dell e514dw Printer with Wireless Network or Modem?
- Make sure you get a wireless access point/router that supports WPS or AOSS before purchasing it.
- To configure the network, click the “Network” button and then click “OK” on the screen.
- WLAN may now be selected by clicking OK in the printer’s menu.
- Go to the “System Administration” submenu and choose “WPS/AOSS.”
- Click “OK” when the screen displays “WLAN Enable.”
- The WiFi setup procedure will start automatically. Click back to return to the previous page.
- When the LCD screen on your wireless router asks you to click the RTR button, hit the WPS or AOSS button on your router.
- If you have a wireless network connection, go to the printer’s control panel and click the up arrow.
- How to connect dell laptop to printer wirelessly windows 10
- How to connect dell b1163w printer to wifi
- Dell c1760nw wireless setup mac
- How to connect a canon wireless printer to a dell laptop
- Connect Dell e514dw Printer with WiFi