Connect Dell Printer to WiFi Network: Learn how to Connect Dell Printer with WiFi on Mac book and Windows 10, 8, 7. Setting up a wireless printer makes you comfortable to print the pages by sitting in any corner of the workspace. It allows all the computers attached to same network to print pages simultaneously. Various methods to setup wireless connection with dell printer are as follows:
How to Connect DELL Printer to WiFi Laptop Windows & Mac
1. Press the ‘Menu’ button —-> ‘System’
3. Select ‘Admin Menu’ —–> Select ‘Network’ —-> ‘Wireless Setup’.
6. Select your network from the list.
7. Enter your network key
8. Print a Settings Report to confirm the printer has successfully joined your wireless network.
Method 2: By Using the Printer’s Control Panel Setup Wizard
1. By using arrow keys —–> select the Network option —-> press OK.
2. Choose WLAN option —-> then press OK.
3. Now select Setup Wizard option ——> press OK.
4. Click ON option when WLAN Enable appears.
5. Now your printer will search for your network and displays a list of available SSIDs.
6. Select SSID you want from the list displayed —–> press OK.
7. Now enter the Network Key (Password).
8. Now your printer attempts to connect to the wireless device you have selected. If your wifi is connected successfully, the printer’s LCD screen displays the Connected message.
9. The printer will print the wireless status report.
Once the Dell wireless Printer Setup is completed, install the necessary drivers and software for operating your device from the Installer CD-ROM.
Method 3: Using the One-Push Method of WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) or AOSS
1. Make sure that your wireless access point/router supports either WPS or AOSS.
2. Using up and down arrow buttons, select ‘Network’ option and press OK.
3. Now select WLAN option —-> press OK.
4. Choose the WPS/ AOSS —–> press OK.
5. Press OK, when WLAN Enable appears.
6. The wireless setup wizard will be started. Press the back button to cancel.
7. When ‘Press Key on rtr’ displays on your LCD screen, press the WPS or AOSS button on your wireless access router.
8. Now press up arrow on the printer’s control panel and your printer will automatically detect the mode of your wireless access point/router and tries to connect to your wireless network.
If your wifi is connected successfully, the printer’s LCD screen displays connected, and it will print machine’s wireless status report. If the connection fails, check the error code on the printed report.
Other Dell Printer Models: dell c1765nfw printer, dell printer c1660w color laser, dell printer e310dw, dell e515dw, dell e525w, dell v313w, dell v715w printer, dell v525w, dell e310dw, dell v515w, dell v520, dell v305w, e310dw, c1765nfw, e515dw, e525w, dell c1760nw printer, dell v313w printer wireless setup, v313w, v715w, v715w, b1165nfw, b1163w, e515dw, e525w, e514dw, e310dw printer, dell v525w, v313w printer, v515w, v305, v305w, v725w, c1660w, e310dw, e310dw, v525w, e525w, my dell v313w, dell e5500 Wireless Printer Setup on Mac & Windows 10.
Method 4: Installing software through installation disc that came with your Dell printer
1. Insert the software installation disc that came with your Dell printer into your computer’s optical drive and proceed with the automated installation of the Dell Printer software. Ensure that you install the software on a computer that has access to your company’s Wi-Fi network.
2. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable that came with the device.
3. Click the Start button —–> click “Programs.”
4. Click “Dell Printers” —–> click “Dell Printer Home.”
5. Click the “Settings” tab —–> click “Wireless Setup Utility.”
6. Select your company’s wireless network from the list of available networks —–> click “Continue.”
7. Enter your Wi-Fi network access password. If a pop-up dialog appears asking whether you want to allow your Dell software to access your network, click “OK” or “Continue.”
8. Disconnect the printer’s USB cable when prompted.
Devices on your company’s Wi-Fi network can now print wireless on your Dell printer.
Some Laptop: dell inspiron n5050, inspiron 3420, d800, dell d610, d630, e6410, dell inspiron 15 3000 series, laptop dell vostro 3450, dell vostro 1014, laptop dell inspiron 3420, dell inspiron 14 3000 series, dell laptop p63f, DELL p47f, p52f, dell p28f, dell n5050, n5110, e4310, e5430, 3542 i3, n5110, 3521, e6420, dell e5440, dell e6410, e6420, dell e6400, dell e6510, dell e5440, p52f, dell n4030, 3521, n5010, n4110, n4050, n4110, vostro 1400, xps l501x, xps 15, dell xps 14z, xps 13, e6400, 1015, dell 3400, vostro 3558, vostro 2520, dell vostro 1550, pp38l Wifi Setup.
Related Search Terms:
- How to Set Up Wireless Printing on a Dell
- How to Connect a Dell Printer to a Wireless System
- Configure Dell Wi-Fi Laser Printers
- Why won’t my Dell printer connect to WIFI?
- How do I connect my printer via WIFI?
- how to connect dell laptop to wifi