Connect DELL Printer to WiFi: Learn how to Connect Dell Printer with Wi-Fi on Mac book and Windows 10, 8, 7. Setting up a wireless printer makes you comfortable printing the pages by sitting in any workspace corner. It allows all the computers attached to the same network to print pages simultaneously. Various methods to setup wireless connection with a dell printer are as follows:
How to Connect DELL Printer to Wi-Fi Laptop Windows & Mac
1. Press the ‘Menu’ button —-> ‘System.’
3. Select ‘Admin Menu’ —–> Select ‘Network’ —-> ‘Wireless Setup’.
6. Select your network from the list.
7. Enter your network key
8. Print a Settings Report to confirm the printer has successfully joined your wireless network.
Connecting your Dell b1160w Printer to WiFi?
Method 2: By Using the Printer’s Control Panel Setup Wizard
1. By using arrow keys —–> select the Network option —-> press OK.
2. Choose WLAN option —-> then press OK.
3. Now select Setup Wizard option ——> press OK.
4. Click the ON option when WLAN Enable appears.
5. Now, your printer will search for your network and displays a list of available SSIDs.
6. Select SSID you want from the list displayed —–> press OK.
7. Now, enter the Network Key (Password).
8. Now, your printer attempts to connect to the wireless device you have selected. If your Wi-Fi is connected successfully, the printer’s LCD screen displays the Connected message.
9. The printer will print the wireless status report.
Once the Dell wireless Printer Setup is completed, install the necessary drivers and software for operating your device from the Installer CD-ROM.
Method 3: Using the One-Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) or AOSS
1. Make sure that your wireless access point/router supports either WPS or AOSS.
2. Using up and down arrow buttons, select the ‘Network’ option and press OK.
3. Now select the WLAN option —-> press OK.
4. Choose the WPS/ AOSS —–> press OK.
5. Press OK, when WLAN Enable appears.
6. The wireless setup wizard will be started. Press the back button to cancel.
7. When ‘Press Key on it displays on your LCD screen, press the WPS or AOSS button on your wireless access router.
8. Now press the up arrow on the printer’s control panel, and your printer will automatically detect the model of your wireless access point/router and try to connect to your wireless network.
If your Wi-Fi is connected successfully, the printer’s LCD screen displays connected, and it will print the machine’s wireless status report. If the connection fails, check the error code on the published information.
Other Dell Printer Models: dell c1765nfw printer, dell printer c1660w color laser, dell printer e310dw, dell e515dw, dell e525w, dell v313w, dell v715w printer, dell v525w, dell e310dw, dell v515w, dell v520, dell v305w, e310dw, c1765nfw, e515dw, e525w, dell c1760nw printer, dell v313w printer wireless setup, v313w, v715w, v715w, b1165nfw, b1163w, e515dw, e525w, e514dw, e310dw printer, dell v525w, v313w printer, v515w, v305, v305w, v725w, c1660w, e310dw, e310dw, v525w, e525w, my dell v313w, dell e5500 Wireless Printer Setup on Mac & Windows 10.How to Configure Dell s2830dn Printer with WiFi?
Method 4: Installing software through the installation disc that came with your Dell printer
1. Insert the software installation disc that came with your Dell printer into your computer’s optical drive and proceed with the automated installation of the Dell Printer software. Ensure that you install the software on a computer that has access to your company’s Wi-Fi network.
2. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable that comes with the device.
3. Click the Start button —–> click “Programs.”
4. Click “Dell Printers” —–> click “Dell Printer Home.“
5. Click the “Settings” tab —–> click “Wireless Setup Utility.”
6. Select your company’s wireless network from the list of available networks —–> click “Continue.“
7. Enter your Wi-Fi network access password.
If a pop-up dialogue appears asking whether you want to allow your Dell software to access your network, click “OK” or “Continue.”
8. Disconnect the printer’s USB cable when prompted.
Insert the software installation disc included with your Dell printer into your computer’s optical drive and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the automatic installation of the Dell Printer software. Ascertain that the program is installed on a computer that is connected to your company’s Wi-Fi network.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the included USB connection.
- Select “Programs” from the Start menu.
- “Dell Printers” and “Dell Printer Home” will appear.
- To access the “Wireless Setup Utility,” select the “Settings” tab.
- Click “Continue” after selecting your company’s wireless network from the list of possible networks.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network.
- If a pop-up dialogue box displays asking for permission to access your network by Dell software, select “OK” or “Continue.”
- When asked, disconnect the printer’s USB cord.
- Wireless printing is now available on your Dell printer from devices connected to your company’s Wi-Fi network.
- Devices on your company’s Wi-Fi network can now print wireless on your Dell printer.
Some Laptop: dell inspiron n5050, inspiron 3420, d800, dell d610, d630, e6410, dell inspiron 15 3000 series, laptop dell vostro 3450, dell vostro 1014, laptop dell inspiron 3420, dell inspiron 14 3000 series, dell laptop p63f, DELL p47f, p52f, dell p28f, dell n5050, n5110, e4310, e5430, 3542 i3, n5110, 3521, e6420, dell e5440, dell e6410, e6420, dell e6400, dell e6510, dell e5440, p52f, dell n4030, 3521, n5010, n4110, n4050, n4110, vostro 1400, xps l501x, xps 15, dell xps 14z, xps 13, e6400, 1015, dell 3400, vostro 3558, vostro 2520, dell vostro 1550, pp38l Wifi Setup.
Related Search Terms:
- How to Set Up Wireless Printing on a Dell
- How to Connect a Dell Printer to a Wireless System
- Configure Dell Wi-Fi Laser Printers
- Why won’t my Dell printer connect to WIFI?
- How do I connect my printer via WIFI?
- how to connect dell laptop to Wi-Fi
- setup Dell 2330dn printer with wifi?