How to Connect HP Laserjet Pro MFP M148fdw to WiFi
Are you looking for help on how to Setup HP Laserjet Pro MFP M148fdw to Wifi Router ? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Connect HP M148fdw to Wifi Router. You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Add HP Laserjet Pro M148fdw Wireless Setup
First you have to install the printer software. You can either install the printer software from a CD. But CD will not have the latest version of it. For the latest software go to the HP official website from there you can download the software.
Before installing the software and connecting to the wifi network. You should have the these requirements.
- Network Nmae (SSID)
- Network Password (WEP/WPA)
- Computer should connected to the same wifi network.
- USB cable
How do i Configure HP Pro M148fdw Wireless Setup
[SOLVED]: Follow the simple steps to connect the HP Laserjet Pro M148fdw Wireless Setup wi-fi network:
- Make sure you have turned ON the printer and computer/laptop.
- Now move to the printer control panel, Press and hold the wifi network.
- When light starts blinking then release the button.
- Wait while the printer and router find a network connection.
- The printer light in on and steady after the printer connects to the network.
Hence, you have successfully connect hp laserjet pro mfp m148fdw to wifi. Now you can download the software (123.hp. com/lasterjet) and install it on the computer/laptop.
- How to connect hp pro mfp m148fdw to WiFi on Mac & Windows 10.
- Hp laserjet pro mfp m148fdw wireless setup wizard
- HP laserjet pro mfp m148fdw WiFi setup Step by Step