How to Connect HP Printer to WiFi: After the successful connection over a wireless network this will allow you to print from computer that is connected to same network without any physical connection. Don’t worry about which model you are having the process to connect Hp printer to WiFi will remain same for all hp printer. Just follow quick & simple steps to connect hp printer wirelessly.
How To Connect HP Printer to WiFi Network
Requirements to Connect Hp Printer to WiFi
- Wireless Hp Printer
- Router with a wps button
- Wireless network using a wpa or wpa2 password
To use HP Auto wireless connect , computer and network configuration should meet below requirements:
- Your computer should be running Windows Vista or later (PCs), or OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later (Macintosh).
- Your computer is connected to an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection. 5.0GHz networks are not supported by HP
- Computer’s operating system must be in control of the wireless network.
- Computer should use wifi connection to connect to the network.
- Computer must use a dynamic IP address instead of static one.
Steps to Connect HP printer to Laptop
- Download your printer’s software by typing printer’s model number and then click Find and download software or Go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/
- Click the software file. It will open a printer setup process
- Turn printer on if printer is compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect it will prepare the printer to connect by default.
- Follow the steps till you reach the “Network” section. These steps will vary according to your printer model and computer operating system.
- Select the Network (Ethernet/Wireless) from the option that is in the middle of the page.
- Click Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer. Doing this will locate the printer and send wireless network’s information over to the printer.
- Wait for your printer to connect. It may take few minutes to connect your printer. When it is done a confirmation dialog box will appear on your computer’s screen.
- Finish the setup process —-> rest of the on-screen prompts. When the setup is complete you can start using your printer.
Simple Steps to Setup Hpprinter Printer to WiFi Network
- Click ON Power button
- Activate printer touch screen
- Select setup
- Press Network
- Select Wireless Network Wizard
- Choose your Network Name
- Enter password
- Press Done
- Both wireless and wired computers on the network should now be able to browse to the printer and print to it.
Some Related Search Term:
How To Connect an HP Printer to a Wireless Network Using
HP Printers – No Connection after Router or Wi-Fi Settings
How to Add an HP Printer to a Wireless Network
Other Printer Models Setup: hp c4780 printer, hp c4700 printer, hp c4795, deskjet 3630, deskjet 2652, envy 4520 printer, envy 7640 printer, envy 4500, envy 5660 printer, f4580 printer, laserjet p1102w, laserjet pro p1102w, hp 2600, hp 3632 printer , hp 5820, hp 410, hp 2540 printer, hp 2545, hp 3635.