How to Connect Lexmark Printer to WiFi Network
With each passing year technology has been growing fast. Pleothra of brands of printers are available in the market at different prices. Lexmark is known for its remarkable features and is one of the most popular brands in the market. It is the highly consumed brand in the world. Follow steps to Connect Lexmark Printer with WiFi Connection.
Lexmark printer wireless setup on Windows & Mac Laptop
You will able to setup the connection without USB cable. Not every printer comes with the wireless feature. It is very convenient to join them to the wireless network. The process of setting up the wireless network could be difficult for some people, so, here we will help you to learn the technique of connecting Lexmark printer to WIFI.
The first thing you have to do is to set up the printer in a right manner. After that only you become eligible for using the services of Lexmark printer. Now that you have setup the printer in an effective manner, you can start using the services of printer. Modern printers connect to the network without cables, offering convenient, wireless printing. Whenever a new technology comes, it requires more effort to understand the technique to use it.
There are two effective methods through which all the problems you are facing in joining can be removed. One is that you can hire a qualified and skilled technicians who have years of experience in solving technical issues. In this case, the technicians will directly remote access the users system by seeking a prior permission and then troubleshoot the issue.
The other way includes the steps which can be followed by the users and get their issues fixed. The steps are written down below. You will accomplished the task of establishing connection between printer and WIFI by following all the steps but before that you have to know certain set of things such as SSID, wireless mode, channel, and security mode.
Lexmark printer wifi setup
For this steps you need to check your router that whether its support WPS push-to-connect or not. If your router and printer both support push-to-connect then follow the step below. (Non-touchscreen)
- Using the control panel button on the Lexmark Printer Go to settings
- Press OK —-> In settings —–> Select Network/Ports —–> Select Wireless
- Press OK —-> Select Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Press the WPS button on your router within 2 minutes.
Follow the steps for Lexmark Printer with touchscreen.
- Touch settings —->Select Network/Port —–> Select Wireless
- Now Select WiFi Protected Setup —–> Start push button method
- Now on your wifi modem —–> Press WPS button
- To check if your printer is connected successfully. Touch the WiFi icon.
Setup Lexmark Printer Pin Method
- Go to control panel.
- Network —- > Network Setup —–> Wireless —–> Wi-Fi Protected Setup > Start PIN Method
- Copy the 8 digit WPS PIN
- Open a web browser on your laptop or computer.
- Type in your router default IP address (192.168.X.X). Can be found the back of your router.
- Now enter your WiFi username and password.
- Next find the WPS settings inside your wifi modem and then type in the 8 Digit WPS Pin.
- Click on Save and try a test print from your computer.
Steps to Set-Up Lexmark Printer to WIFI on Windows
- Connect WIFI printer to the power cable and next to the grounded electric socket through which power can be passed.
- Turn the printer ON and then simply insert the software and documentation CD.
- Click on Install and then simply follow the on screen computer instructions.
- Now you will be given the list of types of connection from which you can choose or select a Wireless connection.
- Select guided setup from the wireless configuration dialog and then temporarily connect a USB cable between the computer on the wireless network and the printer.
- Complete the on screen instructions to complete the setup process and enjoy uninterrupted wireless services from their printer.
How to add My Lexmark Wireless Printer on Mac?
- See whether the model of the Lexmark printer supports the AirPrint option.
- Use the AirPrint feature to connect the Lexmark printer to the Mac Personal Computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- You must connect your Lexmark printer and Mac system to the same wireless network.
- Load papers into the tray and then place the ink cartridges to get printout.
- Open the app through which you will use to carry the print job on your Mac device.
- Select the Share icon and then Choose either the Print option or Printer icon.
- Press the Printer button and then from the list select the name of your Lexmark printer.
- Select the no. of copies you want to print and then press the Print option.
How to Setup Lexmark Printer on iPad?
- You can use the printer pro application for print function from Lexmark printer or from the iPad.
- It can be downloaded from the app Store available on your iPad.
- Now go to the Apple Store on your iPad and download the Printer Pro app.
- Press the Printer Pro app’s icon to launch it.
- Power of your lexmark wireless printer must be ON and connected to the Wi-Fi network to which the iPad is linked.
- Touch the icon of the document that you wish to print and tap the Open in Printer Pro button.
- To start the print job select the Lexmark Wireless Setup model from the list.
- If the printer name is not available, press Add Printer Manually.
- It will print the text or image.
Lexmark Printer Models: lexmark c3326dw, lexmark x4650, lexmark z1420, lexmark x4650, Lexmark Prospect pro205 wifi Setup.