Are you looking for help on how to Connect Lexmark MB2546adwe with WiFi ? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Fix Lexmark MB2546adwe to WiFi Router Modem.You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Connect Lexmark MB2546adwe with WiFi Router
- Connect Lexmark MB2546adwe to the power cable and next to the grounded electric socket through which power can be passed.
- Turn the printer ON and then simply insert the software and documentation CD.
- Click on Install and then simply follow the on screen computer instructions.
- Now you will be given the list of types of connection from which you can choose or select a Wireless connection.
- Select guided setup from the wireless configuration dialog and then temporarily connect a USB cable between the computer on the wireless network and the printer.
- Complete the on screen instructions to complete the setup process and enjoy uninterrupted wireless services from their printer.
How to Fix Lexmark MB2546adwe with Wireless Router WiFi
- Your wireless router must be WPS certified.
- Now check that the Wireless network adapter is installed and your Lexmark MB2546adwe is joined to it accurately.
- Using the navigation button in the printer’s control panel, select the Start push button method.
- Follow the instructions that comes on the printer screen to connect to WiFi.
- From the printer’s control panel select the wireless connection setup and then select the WiFi protected setup from the printer’s control panel.
- Now you have to Start Pin method from the WiFi protected setup.
- Next write down the eight digit WPS pin that you have set.
- In the address field of web browser, specify the IP address of your access point.
- You must save the settings after typing the eight digit pin.
- Now you can print any document from your printer over the wireless network.
- how to connect lexmark printer to wifi without cd
- lexmark printer configurator
- how to setup lexmark wireless printer on mac