You need troubleshooting guide on how to Connect Canon TS5320 to WiFi ? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Connect Canon PIXMA TS5320 to WiFi Router Modem.You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way. Below are the steps for Canon TS5320 Wireless Setup.
How to Connect Canon TS5320 printer to WiFi
Before connecting to the canon pixma printer to wifi network for that your printer should should have WPS push button. Follow the simple steps to setup canon pix ma printer to wireless network.
- Turned ON the printer.
- On the printer control panel, Press & hold the wifi button until light blinks.
- After the light blinks blue then go to access point and press WPS button.
- The blue Wifi light on the printer will continue blinking while searching your network.
- The wifi light is ON and steady after the printer has successfully connected to your wireless network.
- To confirm the printer load the paper in your printer and test print.
Setup canon ts5320 wireless setup network
- Power on the printer
- Press the Settings button ——> arrow button ——> go to Device settings ——>press OK
- Press the arrow button until you see LAN Settings —–> press OK.
- Press the arrow button until you go to wireless LAN setup, press OK. The printer will start searching for WiFi network, in the meanwhile, the light will be blinking.
- If the searching process takes too long, you can press Stop, and it’ll go to wireless LAN setup, standard setup. Press OK.
- Press the arrow button until you find your WiFi network, and then press OK.
- Enter your password for the WiFi and press OK.
- Press OK again once the screen says Connected.
- Associate canon ts5320 wireless setup manual
- ij.start.cannon/ts5320 hook on
- Canon ts5320 link to wifi Mac & Windows 10 laptop, Computers, Desktop.
- how to connect canon wireless printer to wifi