Trouble connecting your Dell c1760nw printer to your wireless network? Here’s how to connect a Dell c1760nw to a modem router through WiFi. The Dell c1760nw Printer features WiFi and automatic two-sided printing. Install Dell c1760nw printer with WiFi network. The instructions below will help you configure your Dell c1760nw wirelessly.
The Dell c1760nw Printer is a monochrome laser printer that runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. This laser printer has WiFi built-in. The Dell c1760nw has several methods to connect to a new wireless network. Follow the instructions below to correctly set up your Dell Printer before connecting it to a wireless network.
How to Connect Dell c1760nw printer with WiFi?
- In the Networks category, go to the Network option and click OK.
- Select “WLAN” and then press the OK button.
- Select the “Setup Wizard” option and then click OK.
- To turn on WLAN, select “Enable”.
- Your Dell c1760nw color printer will show a list of potential network names when it attempts to join your network.
- Next, make sure that you have selected the appropriate SSID from the list, and then click OK.
- After you’ve entered the network password, follow these steps (Password).
- You have selected a wireless device and your printer is now linked to it. After successfully connecting to the wireless network, the phrase “Connected” displays on the printer’s LCD screen.
Configure Dell c1760nw Printer with Wireless Network Modem.
- Make sure you get a wireless access point/router that supports WPS or AOSS before purchasing it.
- To configure the network, click the “Network” button and then click “OK” on the screen.
- LLAN may now be selected by clicking OK in the printer’s menu.
- Go to the “System Administration” submenu and choose “WPS/AOSS.”
- Click “OK” when the screen displays “WLAN Enable.”
- The WiFi setup procedure will start automatically. Click back to return to the previous page.
- When the LCD screen on your wireless router asks you to click the RTR button, hit the WPS or AOSS button on your router.
- If you have a wireless network connection, go to the printer’s control panel and click the up arrow.
- Connect dell v525w printer to wifi
- How to connect dell b2360dn to wifi
- How do i connect my dell e310dw printer to wifi
- Install Dell c1760nw printer with WiFi