Are you looking for help on how to connect Epson ET-2710 Printer to Wifi Network? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to connect Epson ET-2710 Printer to Wifi Network. You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
Connecting to Epson ET-2710 Printer to WiFi Network
Using the control panel select wireless network. Before you start make sure you have a WiFi ntwork already set up. First you need to install a printer software in your laptop/computer.
- Insert the CD drive into your laptop/computer that came with your Epson printer. If you don’t have the CD drive then download it from the official epson website.
- After opening the software file a pop up screen will display Software Selection —–> Select install.
- Now, select wireless connection —-> select next —–> select setup printer for the first time.
- If your installer able to detect your wireless setting then —–> select YES
- If your installer not able to detect your wireless settings then —–> select using control panel —–> Enter network name (SSID) & password
- Now go to the printer control panel —–> Press home button —-> press left arrow button
- Select WiFi setup —–> Press OK —-> Press ok for wifi recommended —–> Again Press ok
- Now Select WiFi setup wizard —-> Press OK
- Select your Wifi networ name and enter password
- Now go to the laptop to finish rest of the steps. Now your ready print out a report.
- how do i connect my epson et-2710 to wifi
- epson et-2750 manual
- epson et-2710 wifi direct
- epson et-2711 manual