Can it be done? How to Connect Brother DCP L2550DW printer with WiFi? Do you want to link your Brother DCP L2550DW wirelessly? Not to worry, we can help you set up a wireless network connection between your printer and PC. Using a computer may cause a variety of problems. My professional team will handle every detail. Don’t worry; our staff will look after you.
Because you can’t install your printer driver without internet access, knowing how to connect your Brother printer to wifi is critical. You will also be unable to print until a printer driver is loaded. Brother Printer Aid can help you connect your Brother Printer to your computer’s wifi network.
How to Connect brother DCP L2550DW wireless printer with Wifi
- Open the wireless network wizard.
- Include your wireless network.
- Connected immediately after entering the correct security key.
- Upon completion, you will be notified by email.
- Next, set up the Brother Printer driver.
- You may install the printer driver from the printer’s CD or via the internet.
- A Brother DCP L2550DW printer driver is required.
- By giving instructions, you may test the printer’s functionality.
How to Setup brother DCP L2550DW Printer to Wifi
On the rear of the modem used to connect the Brother DCP L2550DW printer to the computer.
- Your wireless network requires a password and a network name.
- Make sure your printer and computer are both on.
- The menu item you want to choose.
- The Spanner and Screwdriver icon opens all accessible options.
- Select Network from the drop-down box and confirm with OK.
- Select WLAN as your network connection method (W-LAN).
- Select Setup Wizard from the drop-down box and click OK to confirm.
- Select your wifi network and password.
- Now that you’re connected, you can print on demand.
How to attach brother DCP-L2550DW with wirless network on mac & windows?
How to connect brother DCP-L2550DW with router wifi without cd in windows 10 & Mac pro?
How to fix My new brother DCP-L2550DW with modem wifi router?