Are you looking for help on how to Connect Lexmark MS417dn with WiFi Router Modem? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Setup Lexmark MS417dn to WiFi Router Modem.You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Connect Lexmark MS417dn with WiFi Router
For this steps you need to check your router that whether its support WPS push-to-connect or not. If your router and printer both support push-to-connect then follow the step below. (Non-touchscreen)
- Using the control panel button on the Lexmark Printer Go to settings
- Press OK —-> In settings —–> Select Network/Ports —–> Select Wireless
- Press OK —-> Select Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Press the WPS button on your router within 2 minutes.
Follow the steps for Lexmark Printer with touchscreen.
- Touch settings —->Select Network/Port —–> Select Wireless
- Now Select WiFi Protected Setup —–> Start push button method
- Now on your wifi modem —–> Press WPS button
- To check if your printer is connected successfully. Touch the WiFi icon.
Setup Lexmark MS417dn Printer Pin Method
- Go to control panel.
- Network —- > Network Setup —–> Wireless —–> Wi-Fi Protected Setup > Start PIN Method
- Copy the 8 digit WPS PIN
- Open a web browser on your laptop or computer.
- Type in your router default IP address (192.168.X.X). Can be found the back of your router.
- Now enter your WiFi username and password.
- Next find the WPS settings inside your wifi modem and then type in the 8 Digit WPS Pin.
- Click on Save and try a test print from your computer.
- how to connect lexmark printer to wifi without cd
- how to connect lexmark printer to computer
- lexmark xm3150 wifi setup
- lexmark wireless setup utility