Are you looking for help on how to Join Lexmark Pro715 with WiFi Router? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to set up Lexmark Pro715 to WiFi Router. You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to Link Lexmark Pro715 with WiFi Router Modem?
- Connect Lexmark Pro715 to the power cable and next to the grounded electric socket through which power can be passed.
- Turn the printer ON and then simply insert the software and documentation CD.
- Click on Install and then simply follow the on-screen computer instructions.
- Now you will be given the list of types of connections from which you can choose or select a Wireless connection.
- Select guided setup from the wireless configuration dialog and then temporarily connect a USB cable between the computer on the wireless network and the printer.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process and enjoy uninterrupted wireless services from their printer.
How to Join Lexmark Pro715 with Wireless Router WiFi?
- Your wireless router must be WPS certified.
- Now check that the Wireless network adapter is installed and your Lexmark Pro715 is joined to it accurately.
- Using the navigation button in the printer’s control panel, select the Start push button method.
- Follow the instructions that comes on the printer screen to connect to WiFi.
- From the printer’s control panel select the wireless connection setup and then select the WiFi-protected setup on the printer control panel.
- Now you have to Start Pin method from the WiFi protected setup.
- Next, write down the eight-digit WPS pin that you have set.
- In the address field of web browser, specify the IP address of your access point.
- You must save the settings after typing the eight-digit pin.
- Now you can print any document from your printer over the wireless network.
- how to connect Lexmark printer to wifi without cd
- Lexmark wireless setup assistant
- lexmark wireless setup utility
- Lexmark platinum pro905 wireless setup