Trouble connecting your Dell b2360dn printer to your wireless network? Here’s how to connect a Dell b2360dn to a modem router through WiFi. The Dell b2360dn Printer features WiFi and automatic two-sided printing. Connect Dell b2360dn Printer with WiFi network. The instructions below will help you configure your Dell b2360dn wirelessly.
The Dell b2360dn Printer is a monochrome laser printer that runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. This laser printer has WiFi built-in. The Dell b2360dn has several methods to connect to a new wireless network. Follow the instructions below to correctly set up your Dell Printer before connecting it to a wireless network.
How to Configure Dell b2360dn Printer with WiFi Modem?
- In the Networks category, go to the Network option and click OK.
- Select “WLAN” and then press the OK button.
- Select the “Setup Wizard” option and then click OK.
- To turn on WLAN, select “Enable”.
- Your Dell b2360dn color printer will show a list of potential network names when it attempts to join your network.
- Next, make sure that you have selected the appropriate SSID from the list, and then click OK.
- After you’ve entered the network password, follow these steps (Password).
- You have selected a wireless device and your printer is now linked to it. After successfully connecting to the wireless network, the phrase “Connected” displays on the printer’s LCD screen.
Connect Dell b2360dn Printer with Wireless Network
- Make sure you get a wireless access point/router that supports WPS or AOSS before purchasing it.
- To configure the network, click the “Network” button and then click “OK” on the screen.
- LLAN may now be selected by clicking OK in the printer’s menu.
- Go to the “System Administration” submenu and choose “WPS/AOSS.”
- Click “OK” when the screen displays “WLAN Enable.”
- The WiFi setup procedure will start automatically. Click back to return to the previous page.
- When the LCD screen on your wireless router asks you to click the RTR button, hit the WPS or AOSS button on your router.
- If you have a wireless network connection, go to the printer’s control panel and click the up arrow.
- How to connect dell printer to a wireless network
- How to connect dell laptop to the printer wirelessly windows 10
- Dell laptop won’t print to wireless printer
- Connect Dell b2360dn Printer with WiFi