Connect HP Envy 5055 with Wifi: The HP Officejet Print’s WiFi connection enables you to connect devices like laptops, wifi, mobile phones, tablets, iPad, etc. to the printer and produce it wirelessly. HP Envy 5055, one of the top-selling presses, is renowned for its superior quality of printing and creative design.
Use the HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup Wizard to allow your intelligent devices to fulfil your printing needs remotely. However, problems such as HP Envy 5055 that are not printing are sometimes worrying, particularly if you are new to printers. You may follow the easy troubleshooting methods listed below to fix these issues and guarantee ongoing service with your HP Envy 5055.
Read more about the printer and get some critical facts regarding different inquiries. One of the main causes of problems with the wireless non-printing of the HP Envy 5055 is the absence of connection between the printer and the device from which you print. You must also verify that the printer and device from which you print are linked to the same wireless network.
How to Link HP Envy 5055 with Wifi Router
Here’s how to connect your HP Envy 5055 printer to WiFi quickly.
Printing on the HP Envy 5055 is simple and quick by the following steps:
- Tap the printer’s WiFi icon.
- Click on the configuration icon.
- From the list of available networks, choose yours.
- Enter your new name and follow the instructions.
- Tap and input WEP, password, or WPA key when asked.
- In a summary screen, click OK to return home.
Step 2: In hp envy 5055 –
- windows, connect to the wireless network.
- Enter the control panel for the HP envy 5055 Printer device.
- Now, from the control panel, choose the wifi wizard.
- If the network name appears in the wireless wizard’s list, click on it.
- If the network name is not accessible, put your wireless network name and password into the wizard settings.
- Following the addition of the network name, follow the on-screen instructions for configuring the wireless network.
- Go to hp envy 5055 installations for windows and mac to get the hp envy, 5055 drivers.
Step 3: Download and install the software for the HP Envy 5055.
- Turn on the HP envy 5055 Printer and the Windows PC.
- To get the envy 5055 driver
- Enter the printer’s model number and continue selecting options until you reach the Driver download page.
- Now, from the driver download page, choose the HP envy 5055 Printer driver that is suitable for your operating system.
- Using the manual installation instructions, download and install the HP envy 5055 Printer driver.
- connect hp Envy 5055 printer to wifi
- hp Envy 5055 won’t connect to wifi
- how to connect a wireless printer to a laptop windows 10
- how do I connect my wireless printer to a new router?