Are you looking for help on how to Connect HP Envy 5055 to Wifi Router ? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to setup HP envy 5055 to Wifi Router. You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to connect HP Envy 5055 with Wifi Router
- Turn on your HP Envy 5055. You can use the touchscreen in the HP Envy 5055 to connect your wireless network.
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press setup
- Select Network from setup menu.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the network and press Done
- Press OK to confirm the settings
- Press OK to print wireless report or Skip
How to Setup HP Envy 5055 with Wireless Router WiFi
- Get a wireless icon from printer control panel and tap it.
- Now, go to settings icon. Choose HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick your network from list of the feasible networks.
- Suppose the list might not show your network, then enter your new network name and proceed based on the instructions.
- When it is asked to enter WEP, password or WPA key, tap and enter it.
- Choose OK in a summary screen and go to home screen.
- connect hp deskjet printer to wifi
- hp deskjet 3755 won’t connect to wifi
- how to connect wireless printer to laptop windows 10
- how do i connect my wireless printer to a new router?