Connect Lexmark B2338dw with WiFi: Installing the Lexmark B2338dw laser printer driver software on your personal computer is required for your computer to connect Lexmark B2338dw Printer to Wifi. Having a Lexmark printer driver issue will result in the hardware (Lexmark B2338dw printer) that you attach to your laptop or computer failing to print properly.
How to Link Lexmark B2338dw with WiFi Router?
In order to complete these procedures, you must first determine if your router supports WPS push-to-connect or not. Continue to the next step if your network and printer both offer push-to-connect technology (see below).
- Lexmark printers include a control panel button that may be pressed. Navigate to the settings menu.
- Press OK —-> In settings —–> Select Network/Ports —–> Select Wireless
- Press OK —-> Select Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button on your router to connect.
- hookup to Lexmark Cx517de
Follow the steps for Lexmark Printer with touchscreen.
- Touch settings —->Select Network/Port —–> Select Wireless
- Now Select WiFi Protected Setup —–> Start push button method
- Now on your wifi modem —–> Press the WPS button
- To determine whether or not your printer has been successfully connected. Toggle the WiFi symbol to the left.
Setup Lexmark B2338dw Printer Pin Method
- Navigate to the control panel.
- Network —- > Network Setup —–> Wireless —–> Wi-Fi Protected Setup > Start PIN Method
- Copy the eight-digit WPS PIN from your device.
- Open a web browser on your laptop or desktop computer and surf the internet.
- Fill up the blanks with your router’s default IP address (192.168.X.X). You may find it on the back of your router.
- Now you’ll need to input your WiFi login credentials.
- Next, locate the WPS settings inside your wifi modem and enter the 8-digit WPS pin into the appropriate field.
- Make a test print from your computer by clicking on Save and then Print Test.
- Attach Lexmark MS417Dn To Wifi?
- how do I connect my Lexmark printer to my wireless network
- connect Lexmark printer to wifi without cd
- connect Lexmark printer to mac
- how to configure Lexmark network printer
- Connect Lexmark B2338dw with WiFi