Looking for help on How to setup brother HL-L3230CDW wireless printer with Wifi ? Do not worry we are here to guide you to link brother printer wifi setup network connection between your printer. You can come across various issues while using a computer,it’s absolutely fine. My team will be looking after everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you.
It is required to setup brother HL-L3230CDW wireless printer with Wifi because without internet connection, you can’t install the printer driver. And you can’t print without getting a printer driver in your machine. So, just take Brother Printer AID if you Don’t know how to add Brother Printer to Wifi to connect Wifi between your Brother Printer and your machine.
How to Setup Brother HL-L3230CDW Printer to Wifi
- First open the wireless network wizard.
- From the list of choices, check for your wireless network.
- Enter the correct security key and you will be connected.
- You will get notification after connection is established.
- After that install the printer driver.
- Printer driver can be installed either from the CD or you can download it from the web.
- Downloaded driver must be suitable for the brother HL-L3230CDW printer.
- Check if the printer is working properly or not by giving commands.
How to Connect brother HL-L3230CDW with wireless router wifi
- You need password and network name for your wireless network which can be found on the back of the modem.
- Turn on your printer and computer.
- Click the menu button.
- Select Settings or Spanner & Screwdriver icon then select all settings.
- Scroll down to network and press ok.
- Select W-LAN.
- Now choose the Setup Wizard and then press ok.
- Select your Wifi network and enter password.
- Now you will get connected and can print automatically.
How to connect brother HL-L3230CDW with wirless network on mac & windows?
How to add brother HL-L3230CDW with router wifi without cd in windows 10 & Mac pro?
How to join My new brother HL-L3230CDW with modem wifi router?