Are you having difficulty connecting your Dell c1760nw printer to your wireless network? You can find easy guidelines on how to attach a Dell c1760nw to a modem router through WiFi here. The Dell c1760nw Printer has integrated WiFi and automated two-sided printing. Through a WiFi secured configuration, you may simply connect your Dell c1760nw to a wireless connection (WPS). The instructions below will guide you through the Dell c1760nw Wireless Setup process.
Complete Guide on How to Connect Dell c1760nw Printer to Wifi:
The Dell c1760nw Printer is a monochrome laser printer that is compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. This laser printer has built-in WiFi. The Dell c1760nw can join a new wireless link in a variety of ways. Prior to linking your Dell c1760nw Printer to the wireless network, you must complete the procedures outlined below.
How to Connect Dell c1760nw color with WiFi?
- Select the Network option using the arrow keys and then click OK.
- Select the WLAN option and then click OK.
- Now, choose Setup Wizard from the menu and click OK.
- When WLAN Enable displays, choose the ON option.
- Your Dell c1760nw colour printer will now attempt to connect to your network and show a list of possible SSIDs.
- Select the desired SSID from the list that appears and then click OK.
- Now, input the Network Password (Password).
- Your printer is now connected to the wireless device you specified. If your WiFi connection is successful, the Connected message appears on the printer’s LCD screen.
Connect Dell c1760nw color with wireless modem WiFi
- Ascertain that the wireless access point/router you’re using supports WPS or AOSS.
- Select the ‘Network’ option and click OK using the up and down arrow buttons.
- Now, from your Dell XPS printer’s menu, choose WLAN and click OK.
- Select WPS/AOSS and click OK.
- When WLAN Enable displays, click OK.
- The wireless configuration wizard will launch. To cancel, click the back button.
- When the LCD panel reads ‘Hit Key on rtr,’ press the WPS or AOSS button on your wireless access router.
- Now, by pressing the up arrow on the printer’s control panel, your printer will identify the mode of your wireless access point/router and attempt to connect to your wireless network automatically.
- dell xps 15 can’t connect to this network
- how to connect dell b2360dn to wifi
- dell c1760nw driver for chromebook
- dell c1760nw wireless setup mac