Facing problem while connecting your Dell c1760nw Printer to Wifi? You can follow simple steps to Connect Dell c1760nw with modem router Wifi here. The Dell c1760nw Printer comes with built-in WiFi connectivity and automatic two-sided printing. You can easily connect your Dell c1760nw to the wireless network via WiFi protected setup (WPS). Below are the steps for Dell c1760nw Wireless Setup.
Complete Guide on How to Connect Dell c1760nw Printer to Wifi
Dell c1760nw Printer is a mono laser printer which works with Windows, Mac OS and Linux. This laser printer supports WiFi. The Dell c1760nw can establish a connection with a new wireless network in different ways. Before connecting your Dell c1760nw Printer to Wifi, you have to follow some steps given below.
How to Connect Dell c1760nw color with WiFi
- By using arrow keys, select the Network option and then press OK.
- Choose WLAN option and then press OK.
- Now select Setup Wizard option and press OK.
- Click on the ON option when WLAN Enable appears.
- Now your Dell c1760nw color printer will search for your network and displays a list of available SSIDs.
- Select SSID you want from the list displayed and then press OK.
- Now enter the Network Key (Password).
- Now your printer connects to the wireless device you have selected. If your WiFi is connected successfully, the printer’s LCD screen displays the Connected message.
Connect Dell c1760nw color with wireless modem WiFi
- Make sure that your wireless access point/router supports either WPS or AOSS.
- Using up and down arrow buttons, select ‘Network’ option and press OK.
- Now select WLAN option from your Dell c1760nw color printer and press OK.
- Choose the WPS/ AOSS option and press OK.
- Press OK, when WLAN Enable appears.
- The wireless setup wizard will be started. Press the back button to cancel.
- When ‘Press Key on rtr’ displays on your LCD screen, press the WPS or AOSS button on your wireless access router.
- Now press up arrow on the printer’s control panel and your printer will automatically detect the mode of your wireless access point/router and tries to connect to your wireless network.
- dell xps 15 can’t connect to this network
- how to connect dell b2360dn to wifi
- dell c1760nw driver for chromebook
- dell c1760nw wireless setup mac