Are you having difficulty to setup a Dell v520 printer with WiFi to your wireless network? You can find easy guidelines on how to attach a Dell v520 to a modem router through WiFi here. The Dell v520 Printer has integrated WiFi and automated two-sided printing. Through a WiFi secured configuration, you may simply connect your Dell v520 to a wireless connection (WPS). The instructions below will guide you through the Dell v520 Wireless Setup process.
Complete Guide on How to Connect Dell v520 Printer to Wifi:
The Dell v520 Printer is a monochrome laser printer that is compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. This laser printer has built-in WiFi. The Dell v520 can join a new wireless link in a variety of ways. Prior to linking your Dell v520 Printer to the wireless network, you must complete the procedures outlined below.
How to Setup Dell v520 Printer with Router WiFi Modem?
- Select the Network option using the arrow keys and then click OK.
- Select the WLAN option and then click OK.
- Now, choose Setup Wizard from the menu and click OK.
- When WLAN Enable displays, choose the ON option.
- Your Dell v520 color printer will now attempt to connect to your network and show a list of possible SSIDs.
- Select the desired SSID from the list that appears and then click OK.
- Now, input the Network Password (Password).
- Your printer is now connected to the wireless device you specified. If your WiFi connection is successful, the Connected message appears on the printer’s LCD screen.
How to Link Dell v520 printer with Wireless Network or Modem
- Ascertain that the wireless access point/router you’re using supports WPS or AOSS.
- Select the ‘Network’ option and click OK using the up and down arrow buttons.
- Now, from your Dell v520 printer’s menu, choose WLAN and click OK.
- Select WPS/AOSS and click OK.
- When WLAN Enable displays, click OK.
- The wireless configuration wizard will launch. To cancel, click the back button.
- When the LCD panel reads ‘Hit Key on to,’ press the WPS or AOSS button on your wireless access router.
- Now, by pressing the up arrow on the printer’s control panel, your printer will identify the mode of your wireless access point/router and attempt to connect to your wireless network automatically.
- how to connect dell laptop to the printer wirelessly windows 10
- dell v313w printer wifi setup
- how to connect the printer to wifi
- dell b1163w wireless setup
- how to connect a canon wireless printer to a dell laptop
- Setup Dell v520 Printer with WiFi