Facing problem while Connecting your Dell v520 Printer to WiFi? You can follow simple steps to Set up Dell v520 Printer to WiFi Network here. The Dell v520 Printer comes with built-in WiFi connectivity and automatic two-sided printing. You can easily connect your Dell v520 to the wireless network via WiFi protected setup (WPS).
How to Setup Dell v520 Printer with Router WiFi Modem
- By using arrow keys, select the Network option and then press OK.
- Choose WLAN option and then press OK.
- Now select Setup Wizard option and press OK.
- Click on the ON option when WLAN Enable appears.
- Now your Dell v520 printer will search for your network and displays a list of available SSIDs.
- Select SSID you want from the list displayed and then press OK.
- Now enter the Network Key (Password).
- Now your printer connects to the wireless device you have selected.
If your WiFi is connected successfully, the printer’s LCD screen displays the Connected message.
How to Link Dell v520 printer with Wireless Network or Modem
- Make sure that your wireless access point/router supports either WPS or AOSS.
- Using up and down arrow buttons, select ‘Network’ option and press OK.
- Now select WLAN option from your Dell v520 printer and press OK.
- Choose the WPS/ AOSS option and press OK.
- Press OK, when WLAN Enable appears.
- The wireless setup wizard will be started. Press the back button to cancel.
- When ‘Press Key on rtr’ displays on your LCD screen, press the WPS or AOSS button on your wireless access router.
- Now press up arrow on the printer’s control panel and your printer will automatically detect the mode of your wireless access point/router and tries to connect to your wireless network.
- how to connect dell laptop to printer wirelessly windows 10
- dell v313w printer wifi setup
- how to connect printer to wifi
- dell b1163w wireless setup
- how to connect a canon wireless printer to a dell laptop