Setup HP DeskJet 2655 with WiFi: The HP Officejet Print’s WiFi connection enables you to connect devices like laptops, wifi, mobile phones, tablets, iPad, etc. to the printer and produce it wirelessly. HP DeskJet 2655, one of the top-selling presses, is renowned for its superior quality of printing and creative design.
Use the HP DeskJet 2655 Printer Setup Wizard to allow your intelligent devices to fulfill your printing needs remotely. However, problems such as HP DeskJet 2655 that are not printing are sometimes worrying, particularly if you are new to printers. You may follow the easy troubleshooting methods listed below to fix these issues and guarantee ongoing service with your HP DeskJet 2655.
Read more about the printer and get some critical facts regarding different inquiries. One of the main causes of problems with the wireless non-printing of the HP DeskJet 2655 is the absence of connection between the printer and the device from which you print. You must also verify that the printer and device from which you print are linked to the same wireless network.
How to Attach HP DeskJet 2655 with WiFi Router
Here’s how to connect your HP DeskJet 2655 printer to WiFi quickly.
How to Configure HP DeskJet 2655 with Wireless Router WiFi
Printing on the HP DeskJet 2655 is simple and quick by the following steps:
- Tap the printer’s WiFi icon.
- Click on the configuration icon.
- From the list of available networks, choose yours.
- Enter your new name and follow the instructions.
- Tap and input WEP, password, or WPA key when asked.
- In a summary screen, click OK to return home.
- how to connect hp deskJet 2655 printer to wifi
- how do i connect my hp deskJet 2655 printer to a new wireless network?
- hp deskJet 2655 won’t connect to wifi