How to Setup HP M148dw to WiFi Network?
GUIDE: How to attach HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw to Wifi Network?
First, you have to install the printer software. You can either install the printer software from a CD. But CD will not have the latest version of it. For the latest software, go to the HP official website. From there, you can download the software. identify Hp Envy7855
Before installing the software and connecting to the wifi network, you should have these requirements.
- Network Name (SSID)
- Network Password (WEP/WPA)
- The computer should be connected to the same wifi network.
- USB cable
- HP Envy 4520 Wifi network
How to Add HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw to WiFi Network?
Follow the simple steps hp laserjet pro-MFP m148dw connect to wifi:
- Step 1: > Make sure (you) have [ Turned On ] the printer and computer/laptop.
- Step 2: > Now –> move to the [ printer control panel ] > [Press] and —> hold the Wi-Fi network.
- Step 3: > When [ light starts blinking ] then > release the button.
- Step 4: > Wait while the printer and 🙂 router find a network connection.
- Step 5: > The printer [ light in on ] and >steady< after the printer connects to the network.
- steps trigger to HpD110a
- Troubleshot hp laserjet to wifi
- HP m148dw connect to wifi mac & windows 10
- HP m148dw wireless setup (mac) computers, Laptop & desktop.
- How to connect laserjet pro-MFP m148dw wirelessly
- Connect Hp Deskjet2655