How to Setup HP M148dw to WiFi Network?
Are you looking for help on how to setup HP MFP M148dw to Wifi Network? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps for configuring hp laserjet pro mfp m148dw wireless setup network. You can come across various issues while using a computer, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
How to attach HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M148dw to Wifi Network
First you have to install the printer software. You can either install the printer software from a CD. But CD will not have the latest version of it. For the latest software go to the HP official website from there you can download the software.
Before installing the software and connecting to the wifi network. You should have the these requirements.
- Network Nmae (SSID)
- Network Password (WEP/WPA)
- Computer should connected to the same wifi network.
- USB cable
Add HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M148dw to WiFi Network
Follow the simple steps hp laserjet pro mfp m148dw connect to wifi:
- Make sure you have turned ON the printer and computer/laptop.
- Now move to the printer control panel, Press and hold the Wi-Fi network.
- When light starts blinking then release the button.
- Wait while the printer and router find a network connection.
- The printer light in on and steady after the printer connects to the network.
Hence, you have successfully setup the HP printer to internet. Now you can download the software (123.hp. com/lasterjet) and install it on the computer/laptop.
- Troubleshot hp laserjet to wifi
- HP m148dw connect to wifi mac & windows 10
- HP m148dw wireless setup (mac) computers, Laptop & desktop.
- How to connect laserjet pro mfp m148dw wirelessly