Setup Lexmark CX317dn with WiFi: Anyone who has access to the Internet may quickly and simply download and install the Lexmark drivers that are specific to your company’s Lexmark CX317dn laser printer if one is available. If you do not have access to the Internet, you may install the drivers on to portable hard drive or a disc drive using a personal standard web browser.
How to Setup Lexmark CX317dn to WiFi Router Modem
To begin these processes, you must first establish whether or not your router supports WPS push-to-connect. Proceed to the following step if both your network and printer support push-to-connect (see below).
- Lexmark printers feature a button on the control panel that may be pushed.
- To access the settings menu, click on the gear icon.
- Select OK ——> Within the settings ——> Choose a network/port ——> Choose Wireless
- Select OK ——> Select Wi-Fi Protected Configuration
- Within two minutes, connect by pressing the WPS button on your router.
Follow the steps for Lexmark Printer with touchscreen:
- Touch-based configuration ——> ——> Choose a network/port Choose Wireless. Immediately ——> Select WiFi Protected
- Configuration Begin with the push-button method.
- Now, on the wifi modem of your router ——> Press the WPS button to see whether your printer has been successfully connected.
- Toggle the WiFi symbol to the left.
Setup Lexmark CX317dn Printer Pin Method
- Go to the settings.
- Network > Network Setup > Wireless Wi-Fi Secure Setup Method 1: PIN
- Copy your device’s WPS PIN.
- Surf the internet on your laptop or desktop computer.
- Fill up your router’s default IP address (192.168.X.X). It’s usually on the router’s back.
- Now enter your WiFi login details.
- Next, find the WPS settings on your wifi modem and input the WPS pin.
- From your computer, click Save, then Print Test.
- How to connect Lexmark printer to WiFi
- Lexmark wireless setup utility
- Lexmark printer not connecting to the network
- Setup Lexmark CX317dn to Wifi Setup.
- How to Setup Lexmark X6650 Printer To Wifi Network?