HP Printer Offline: – This is a very common and frequently occurring issue that every printer user faces. One of the major and key components of every printer is its drivers and settings. To begin with, you should, first of all, make sure that your Hp printer is on its default settings and that you have installed a genuine copy of its drivers on your computer or laptop.
There can be multiple reasons Why your ‘Hp Printer is offline’.
We have categorized the following reasons to make it easier for you.
Sometimes, having loose wiring or poor wi-fi connectivity also can give you a notification that your Hp printer is offline. So, make sure to cross-check all the connected cables. If you have a wireless printer, make sure that the Wi-Fi router is close enough to the printer and computer to ensure a better connection
There may be a hardware fault and in this kind of issue, we recommend you talk to our technical expert for better clarification. Anyways, this is very rare that you get a faulty printer and this mostly happens when you purchase a brand-new printer from an unknown source.
Now, that you have no poor connectivity and do not have a faulty hp printer. Consider following the easy methods listed below for a relevant answer to ‘how do I get my hp printer back online.’
Why is my Hp printer offline, But it’s connected to Wi-Fi?
We will show you some simple steps to solve the ‘hp printer offline fix’ problem when the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Here are some useful tips you must consider while troubleshooting.
- Make sure your Hp printer and computer/ laptop are connected to the same Wi-fi network. If you have that aligned already.
- Open the >Start Menu, by clicking on the windows icon on your computer and then click on >control panel and then click on >Device and printers. This will bring up the list of currently available printers.
- Double-click on the printer Icon that you want to get back Online. A window will pop up will gonna display all the current print jobs.
- In the (pop-up) window go to Printer and make sure to Untick ‘Use printer offline’ This action will change ‘HP printer offline’ to online.
Troubleshooting Printer Offline Issue Via USB Cable Manually.
Here are some useful tips to solve the problem of ‘HP printer offline’ when connected via USB cable. You must follow these below-mentioned steps if you are not using a wireless Hp printer.
- Firstly, power cycle your computer and Hp printer. Which means you have to turn off your printer and computer completely. Then remove the use USB cable from the printer as well as from the computer and wait for 5-10 seconds.
- After inserting both ends make sure both ends are firmly intact. You can also try to use another port to make sure that the USB port has no error
- Now, turn on your devices one by one and try printing a document. This is an easy and effective ‘Hp printer offline fix’.
Still confused, Do not worry at all. You can reach our 24*7 technical expert helpline for an instant fix for your problem that ‘why my Hp Printer is offline’. Our expert will provide you step by step resolution in no time.