Connect Canon mg2520 with WiFi: You’ve attempted to connect canon mg2520 with WiFi for a few times, but it did not function cable-free. You follow these instructions attentively but have nonetheless unsuccessful. That is how to wireless and wireless connect canon mg2520 with WiFi. Please spend a couple more minutes trying this step and note in the red below the crucial suggestion.
How to Link Canon mg2520 Printer to WiFi
- To turn on your printer, press the power button.
- Select the Settings option. Then, when you’ve navigated to Device settings, hit OK.
- Click the arrow button until you see LAN Settings, then click OK.
- Hit the arrow button until you reach the wireless LAN configuration screen, then press OK. The printer will begin looking for a WiFi network, while the LED will flicker.
- If the searching procedure takes far too long, hit Stop, and it will return to wireless LAN configuration, basic setup. Click OK.
- Then, using the arrow keys, go to your WiFi network and hit OK.
- Enter your WiFi password and click OK.
- One the screen reads Connected, press OK once more.
Connect Canon mg2520 printer Cable-free Installation with Network
- Check that the printer is turned on.
- When the WiFi lamp flashes, press and hold the WiFi key.
- Select the Black button.
- The ON lamp blinks, and the WiFi lamp illuminates.
- Click the WiFi button several times until another direct bulb illuminates.
- To complete your choices, choose the Color or Black button.
The following article will walk you through the steps necessary to configure the Canon Pixma MG2520 on Windows and Mac computers using a wireless network. Let us begin!
Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Connection Configuration Mode:
To begin, verify that your printer is connected to the same network as your computer before attempting to configure the Canon Pixma MG 2520 printer’s wireless connection. This implies that the printer should be connected to the same WiFi network as your device.
Discover how to connect your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to WiFi using the steps below:
- As a first step, power up your Canon printer, computer, and wireless network.
- Switch on the printer
- Continue pushing the WiFi button until the blue light indicating the wifi connection flashes blue.
- By pressing the button, you may locate your WPS connection.
- While the blue light is looking for the WPS connection, it will flash continuously; after the connection is discovered, the light will remain steady.
- Your network connection to your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer has now been created successfully.
- As a result, by following the steps outlined above, you should be able to successfully connect your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to WiFi.
Installing the Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Printer on Windows
To connect the Canon Pixma MG2520 wireless printer to a Windows PC, follow the instructions outlined below.
- To begin, turn on the Canon printer, WiFi network, and system.
- Then, connect the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to WiFi using the procedures outlined in the preceding section.
- Now, go to “https://start-ijsetup.com/” on your Windows PC and download the printer driver. Following that, click the “Setup” option and choose your area.
- Here, enter the model name of your Canon Pixma 2520 and choose “Windows” as the operating system.
- On the next page, click the “Download” option to save the driver file to your PC.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the driver to begin the installation.
- After selecting your language, click “Next.”
- Select the connection mode for your printer and then the Wireless LAN connection option.
- “Access point connection” should be selected and the “Next” button should be pressed.
- Pick the “Cableless Setup” option and from the next screen, select the printer model you are using.
- Proceed to the next screen and carefully read and accept the License Agreement. To install the extra software, click next.
- Congratulations, your Canon Pixma 2520 wireless printer has been successfully configured on your Windows PC. You may print a test page!
Using a USB Cable to Connect the Canon PIXMA MG2520 to Windows
The instructions below will guide customers through the process of connecting their Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to Windows using a USB connection.
- Once the printer is connected to the computer, the window system will begin the printer setup process.
- Take care not to turn on the printer until the setup procedure prompts you to do so.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer’s right end to the USB port on your Canon MG2520 printer.
- Connect the USB cable’s other end to a free USB port on your computer and power on your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer.
- To begin, click the start button. From the Control Panel, open “Devices and Printers.” After selecting “Add a printer,” choose the local printer option.
This step involves searching for and selecting the port via which your printer is linked to the PC.
Following that, the user will see a Canon choice appear on the window screen. Choose it and then the printer type. Once finished, click the “Next” button.
Additionally, the user may provide a name for the printer. Carry out this step and then click the “Next” button once again.
Select the “Next” option if you want to share the printer.
If you wish to retain your printer as the default printer, click Finish.
Congratulations, this step will connect your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to Windows through a USB connection.
Configuration of the Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Printer on a Mac
Follow these simple steps to easily configure your Canon Pixma 2520 wireless printer on Mac.
- To begin, verify that both the printer and the system are linked to the same network by powering on both the printer and the WiFi router.
- Connect your printer to the WiFi network using the instructions in the first part of this article.
- Now, download and install the most recent version of the printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the driver download procedure.
- Select ‘System Preferences’ from the Apple menu. Following that, in the new window, click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Add your Canon Pixma 2520 printer by clicking on the “+” symbol in the bottom left corner of the screen.
From the drop-down list, choose your printer.
Congratulations, you have successfully connected your Canon Pixma MG 2520 wireless printer to your Mac system.
- Canon mg2500 setup
- Pixma mg2522 wireless setup
- Canon inkjet print utility
- Canon mg2500 driver mac
- connect canon mg2520 to wifi
- connect canon mg2520 printer to wlan
- how to fix canon mg2520 to wifi
- how to attach canon mg2520 printer to wifi
- how to link canon pixma mg2520 printer to wifi
- how to connect canon printer by wifi